[RTTY] MK2R SO2R Control

To: "rtty list" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MK2R SO2R Control
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:18:14 -0800
I forgot to mention I am using:
Writelog 10.74N, Microham router 7.2.4 and windows XP.
All Comm ports created in microham router.  No errors.

I can't seem to get Writelog to work SO2R with the MK2R.

I have Writelog port setup for SO2R control microham MK2R Com11

I have the microham router setup for microHam control protocol on COM port

I have the MK2R transmit focus on Auto (yellow light on front)

But when I switch from Radio L to R in Writelog it doesn't change focus.

All else seems fine.  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
Jim, AD6WL