[RTTY] mmtty/writelog problem

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] mmtty/writelog problem
From: Steve Jarrett <k4fj@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 17:49:35 -0500
I seem to have earned a problem with mmtty/writelog plug-in/writelog on
one of my radio computers.

Both of my computers have the same config and both are used for rtty.

One of the computers is doing crazy stuff.  When I start it, start
Writelog, and select previous or new file, it loads and soon begins to
replicate the rtty control panel all over the screen.  I can stop it by
doing the Contro-Alt-Delete and ending mmtty.exe.  There may be other
ways to end it.  At that point WriteLog seems normal, but if I select
rtty window it all begins again.

I have reloaded WriteLog, MMTTY plug-in, and MMTTY itself.  Still does
it.  What it means is that I cannot op rtty on that computer using
WriteLog.

I have tried MMTTY, without WriteLog, and all works fine best I can
tell.  I don't op that way--meaning I want to use WriteLog.

I am open to suggestions.  I am no computer geek but I am not stupid.

Thanks for reading.

73, Steve, K4FJ