Re: [RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2010
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:28:31 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:45:48 -0500, "John Marranca, Jr"
<KB2HSH@amsat.org> wrote:

>As I have been thoroughly bitten by the RTTY Contest bug, I notice
>that the OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP 2010 is this weekend.  Is this
>a commonly entered contest for U.S. hams, or is it one that isn't
>worked?

REPLY:

The time periods are not too good for us in the Western Hemisphere -
low bands in the daytime, high bands at night. Even so, you will no
doubt hear at least some activity.

Myself, I'm going to work the ARRL DX SSB contest.  (gasp!)

73, Bill W6WRT