Re: [RTTY] CQ Delaware

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ Delaware
From: Makoto Tanaka <jr1nhd@mub.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:27:22 +0900
Thank you for lots of input.  I will contact the hams you recommended.
I cheked in K3UK sked page every morning for the past few weeks
but never met DE.  I am making sked with K1RY but he is operating
with barefoot and DP, it is a bit tough to work on RTTY(worked him CW
319 (his) - 559(mine) ).  I wrote an e-mail to K3MQ but he did not
answer to me so far.  Therefore I will ask for a sked with other hams
you have listed with two finger crossed.

73s, Shin JR1NHD