[RTTY] BARTG Contests

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Contests
From: "John Barber GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:28:47 -0000
The 2010 BARTG Sprint results are out and can be found on:
http://www.bartg.org.uk/documents/Contests/Sprint/Sprint2010results.pdf

Our HF RTTY Contest runs this weekend. Rules are on the BARTG website. Please
read them and get any questions to me as soon as possible.

Just one reminder from the rules:
E-MAIL:   The subject line of your e-mail entry must include your callsign and
class entered e.g. GW4SKA SOAB.  Any SOAB6 entrants who do not put SOAB6 in the
subject line of their e-mail will automatically be classed as full SOAB
entrants.

Logs should be sent as a plain ascii text attachment (NO zip files please)
named (yourcall).log e.g. GW4SKA.log.

NOTE: In 2009 about half the entries ignored the above e-mail rules. In 2010
you will be disqualified automatically if you do not follow these simple rules.

 I still got about 300 logs for the Sprint with no call or class in the e-mail
header, some from reflector regulars. Please help me out by following the rules.

See you at the weekend,

John GW4SKA

BARTG Contest Manager