[RTTY] BARTG Sprint results

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint results
From: "John Barber GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:20:17 -0000
There's no easy way for me to say this but the BARTG Sprint results, for the
SOE (expert) class ONLY, are incomplete.

The mail handling routine on the computer has wrongly put 37 expert logs in an
old file with the correct name for this year's contest. Entirely my fault as I
told the computer what to do.

The expert class will be rescored and amended results published before the
weekend. The logs missed read like a Who's Who of RTTY Contesting and includes
many of my old friends, so apologies to all the following:

9A5W, AA3B, AA5AU, AD4EB, AI9T, EA5DKU, EB2RA, IK3CST, IZ0KBR, K3RWN, K4GMH,
K7ABC, LZ8E, M5ARC, OH2HAN, OH2LU, PA7HPH, RA3CM, RD3AF, RG9A, RK6CM, UA3LEO,
VA2UP, W0LSD, W0YK/6, W3MF, W4UK, W4ZE, W9IU, WA5ZUP, WB8K, WO4O, WX4TM,
YB0ECT, YL5T, YO5BYV, ZC4LI.

John GW4SKA
The very miserable BARTG Contest Manager