[RTTY] BARTG logs

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG logs
From: "John Barber GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:23:23 -0000
Just a few points, which are required by the rules, to help me and you when
sending in logs:

Callsign and class entered in the email subject line e.g. GW4SKA SOAB6 ( this
rule appears to have gone missing in the Tennessee contest club newsletter!)

Your log as an attachment named in the format 'callsign.log' e.g. GW4SKA.log.
Please do not mess about and call it BARTGhf2010GW4SKA.dat or .txt or .cbr or
.cab.

The contest name in your log should be BARTG-RTTY, not BARTG HF RTTY conTeSt or
anything else.

All these things have to be changed by me if you don't get it right. It's only
a minute for you to check; it's a minute or five for each log here.

PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR LOG AGAIN IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY OF THESE MISTAKES, JUST
REMEMBER NEXT TIME!

Thanks,

John GW4SKA
BARTG Contest Manager