Re: [RTTY] LoTW Help

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW Help
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:01:53 -0500
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 15:47, Ed <w3nr@comcast.net> wrote:

> In the BATRG and a few other contests I am required to append my call
> with /4 since I live in Georgia.
>
> The LoTW FAQ and the Help file were not of much help.
>
> How do I go about submitting my BARTG log with the /4 to get the proper
> confirmations and combine it with my regular LoTW log which is W3NR ?

You need a new certificate for W3NR/4.  The online support info is ...
well ...  Let's just say you need to go into TQSL and make a
certificate request for W3NR/4 and leave it at that.  :-)

Upload the certificate request to LoTW and you should have the cert in
a few days or less (sometimes same day).  Make sure that you set
things like start dates correctly and that you set up a new location
in TQSL (each certificate has one or more locations).