Re: [RTTY] Field Day RTTY

To: k0bx@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day RTTY
From: k3mm@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 23:49:11 -0500 (CDT)
It's impossible to justify a digital station at a competitive low TX count
station.  The rates just wont be good enough.

Once you hit double digits, it makes more sense.

RTTY/digital doesnt have to take away from any band if you have good antenna
separation and isolation.  We run 20M on 3 modes simultaneously at W3AO.

73, Ty K3MM