[RTTY] Rigblaster Plug & Play Question

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rigblaster Plug & Play Question
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:35:20 -0500
Updating some of my web pages and reviewing the Rigblaster Plug & Play unit
information I have on hand.  I know from past reviews of
this unit that it is not intended for FSK transmission.  However, since it does
CW keying using the DTR line of the built-in
USB-to-serial converter, is there any reason why this CW line couldn't be used
for FSK with MMTTY with the use of EXTFSK.  If FSK is
configured to DTR in EXTFSK, it would seem that you could then key FSK instead
of CW using the CW line of the Rigblaster Plug &
Play.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work.  Doesn't anyone else?

Has anyone tried this?

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com