Re: [RTTY] 6 meter rtty

To: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 6 meter rtty
From: Wray Dudley <wray@wraydudley.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:58:38 -0400
>From here in Richmond VA FM17 around that time I could hear some RTTY
signals to the west and southwest, did pull Charles' call out a couple
of times, but generally print was only a few characters at time.  I did
call CQ on rtty a couple of times (no response) then went back to phone
and cw, worked CA and NV for the first time, yea!

I, too, will continue to spot check  .300 rtty when the band is open -
and I'm home.

Hope to see y'all!
Wray AB4SF