[RTTY] E4X Palestine Country Status

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] E4X Palestine Country Status
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 07:49:30 -0500
I appreciate the FB effort of the E4X team and the excellent
Log Online <http://www.dxfriends.com/e4x/log.php> that I
think was designed and maintained by Roberto, EA2RY.

I mentioned working Palestine as new RTTY country and my
wife, who could care less about DXCC counties, could not
understand why Palestine is considered different country than
Israel?  She visited Bethlehem a few months ago and she
thought it was part of Israel. She never heard Palestine
mentioned as a different country.

Yes, I know E4 is an ARRL approved DXCC country for contacts
made after 1-Feb-1999; however, I would appreciate clarification
on why Palestine is consider a separate county?

TNX again to the E4X team for very nice operation.

73 Dick AA5VU