Re: [RTTY] ROS

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ROS
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:33:43 -0500
If there wasn't a signal present when you were on that frequency, then there's
no reason you should QSY.  Other than the beacon
frequencies, I don't know of any other frequencies we need to vacate (except
maybe 7040 QRP frequency).  I probably would have
gotten into a deeper discussion with the operator.  If we don't watch it, we'll
have to stay away from every frequency on 20 meters.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com