Re: [RTTY] reminder - DLDC RTTY contest this weekend

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] reminder - DLDC RTTY contest this weekend
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:15:38 -0500
Congratulations to the DRCG for what appears to be a successful first DRCG Long
Distance Contest.  Although I couldn't spend as much
time as I wanted in the contest, I had fun with it.  Conditions weren't great
but they were better than we've had in a while.
Hopefully this contest can become a permanent replacement for ANARTS.  The
three contest periods is an excellent format.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com