[RTTY] RTTY Interface Replacement

To: Rtty Contesting Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Interface Replacement
From: Steve **KT0DX** <kt0dx@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 22:15:14 +0000
I am undergoing a station upgrade and at this time I am using a
RIGblaster Plus to interface the computer and radio for RTTY operation.
I usually use MMTTY and N1MM for contesting.  At this time I am
considering a Micro Keyer II or the RigExpert plus.  One of the things I
would like to cut down on is the amount of cables between the interface
and radio/computer.

Would anyone care to share their likes or dislikes for the 2 units under
consideration or maybe you have another suggestion I could look at.

The present radio that the RIGblaster Plus is connected to is a FT
1000MP but I have a FT 5000 due to arrive on the 7th of July.

You can answer direct to me if you like at   kt0dx@comcast.net or you
can post it here if you think others might be interested in the subject.

Steve
KT0DX