[RTTY] Looking for 1999 CQWW RTTY Results

To: "'Rtty Contesting Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Looking for 1999 CQWW RTTY Results
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 09:12:52 -0500
Ed W0YK, Randy K5ZD and I are working on a scores database for the CQWW RTTY
contest to be placed on cqwwrtty.com much like the one
that we completed for CQ WPX RTTY (see cqwpxrtty.com).

At present, we need the complete official 1999 CQWW RTTY Results.  If anyone
has them electronically or on paper and can scan,
please let me know.  I have all other years 1987-2009.

The 1999 CQWW RTTY Contest was cosponsored by CQ Magazine and the New RTTY
Journal so the results may have been published in either
or both these publications some time in 2000.

Thanks!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com