Re: [RTTY] It's Time

To: "'Shelby Summerville'" <k4ww@arrl.net>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] It's Time
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:44:29 -0500
Shelby, thank you for all the time and effort you put into the NAQP RTTY
contests as Contest Manager over the years.  You did a
GREAT job for us and I sure appreciate it as I know others have as well.

The relationship you've built and maintained with Ray Novak and Icom in support
of the NAQP RTTY awards is extremely important.  I
certainly hope this relationship is maintained by the next manager.  It's
important the awards remained sponsored, hopefully by
Icom.

Take it easy and do more RTTY contesting.  It was great to see "Bo" in the
contest last weekend!!!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com