Re: [RTTY] DXP-38- keep it or sell it?

To: "F.R. Ashley" <gdadx2@clearwire.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXP-38- keep it or sell it?
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Buddy,

You are bringing up a good point. Clover and other modes are certainly a good
reason to keep them...except that I am strictly a contester and won't use them
for anything but RTTY:-)
I brought the pair to K1TTT for this year's WPX and could not see any advantage
vs. MMTTY, although we didn't go through the trouble of feeding them with the
audio from the Timewave DSP-599zx. For me, it boils down to performance- does
it copy any better than MMTTY or not.

Rudy N2WQ