[RTTY] DXP-38 box anyone?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DXP-38 box anyone?
From: "Gary E. Jones" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:38:21 -0500
I sent this a few seconds ago only to realize that I had used a
non-descriptive subject. So I am resending it with a better subject title.
Sorry for the duplication

A week ago, a lightning strike fried my DXP-38 RTTY box. I would like to get
a new one... perfect shape and condition. If anyone has one out there that
is in excellent shape, please contact me back channel
(garyejones@cmaaccess.com). I assume I am going to need another unit but I
am going to talk to HAL today and see what they say. In case it is better to
start over, if you have one that you would be willing to part with, I am
probably interested....

      73

                Gary     W5FI