[RTTY] Thanks BARTG

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks BARTG
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:58:19 -0400
I would like to thank Bartg for all the fun we all have had and will continue
to have in their fb contests.

I have receiced today an absolutely beautiful trophy for 1st word SO expert in
the new 2010 Bartg Sprint 75, this comes at the right time since I am
completely redoing the shack and will provide a very classy touch :)

Also thanks for certificate 2nd world SO expert in Bartg HF 2010. This is of
course signed by John GW4SKA whom I'd like to thank for all the work and good
advice during the past few years. Good luck to Bartg with all the changes going
on. We will be there for support whenever needed.

73 all,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/