Re: [RTTY] Personal issues

To: ar@dseven.org, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Personal issues
From: "Charlesjr@afgimail.com" <Charlesjr@afgimail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:48:04 -0400
Good point Iain. He should have been banned to the rf world, way out there ,
when he implied someone
was a bigot and racist on this very reflector. Disagreements are one thing.
I have knee jerk reaction's and read something in between the lines that is not
really there at
times. It's a habit I'm trying to stop.
73
charles/kk5oq