Re: [RTTY] Delaware RTTY WAS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Delaware RTTY WAS
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:54:20 +0300
I am searching also someone out there the last 2 years for the triple play
with no success.
i have worked in past years  from DE
WA3GGM(2005)
K3MQ(2006-2007)
K3JD(2008)
N3ME(2008)

If you find something or someone with LotW please let me know.
I miss also NV, WY, HI  on RTTY(the last 2 years and via LotW because i have
them all confirmed for WAS)

Kostas SV1DPI

PS Also looking for OK on cw and AZ,CO,HI,KS,MT,NV,NM,OK on SSB...
If you can help me send me an email pse...