[RTTY] strange call during the cqwwrtty contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] strange call during the cqwwrtty contest
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:54:55 -1000
I was in a run and a strong station that gave only call as "WZA" kept
calling me and was covering up the other callers. I went back to him
thinking it was one of those dudes that gives the suffix of his call
only, I asked for his whole call, kept giving me WZA and so I finally
qsy'd cuz he wouldnt quit. Never heard him again after my qsy.   I was
beaming JA at the time.   I was wondering if anyone else got called by
WZA or if anyone knows if its a commercial station or what?
Thanks for all the Qs in the test, ALOHA 73 de Gary KH6GMP