[RTTY] FW: CQ WW RTTY AA5VU SOAB HP

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: CQ WW RTTY AA5VU SOAB HP
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:22:28 -0500
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AA5VU
Operator(s): AA5VU
Station: AA5VU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EM10bg
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  025  025      001     03    01
   40:  120  168      019     11    07
   20:  148  286      041     15    05
   15:  120  289      037     20    05
   10:  007  020      004     04    00
Total:  420  758      102     53    18  Total Score = 121,134

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I used fldigi-3.20.28 by W1HKJ under Mac OS X and the total QSOs by
band are correct.

Fldigi does not score contests so I asked a friend to import my fldigi
saved
ADIF file into N1MM and the above are the resulting totals.  I tried and
failed to get my Excel worksheet to agree with the N1MM total and decided
to yield to the N1MM for the 3030  claimed score. Contest scoring is best
left to robots.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

I missed working AA5AU and missed the state of LA.

73 Dick AA5VU