Re: [RTTY] 3XM6JR QSL

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3XM6JR QSL
From: "Jim, KS7S" <wa7sld@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:12:38 -0700
John:

Can't speak for anyone else, but all of my 3XM6JR RTTY cards (20M and 15M
six months apart in 2006/2007) came back via the incoming QSL bureau - sent
green stamps and IRC's in several direct submissions and several via ARRL
outgoing QSL bureau.  Finally received two 20M and a single 15M QSL, all in
separate incoming bureau mailings in March and July 2009 - cards have UA6JR
"verified stamp" and "Thanks for the QSO" printed on card but no indication
of my QSL receipt.

73 Jim KS7S