[RTTY] NY QSO Party this Saturday

Subject: [RTTY] NY QSO Party this Saturday
From: "Rick Mintz" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:02:45 -0400
The Rochester DX Association (RDXA) announces the 2010 New York QSO Party
scheduled for this Saturday, 10:00AM - 10:00PM (ET)

Of special interest is:

* Rookie operating award
* School operating class (students, faculty, staff)
* Various class awards for Phone-CW-RTTY/Digital operators, both fixed and
mobile
* Thirty-five sponsored plaques plus certificates for other class entries
* All 62 NY counties were activated in 2009
* All you need to know is at: http://www.nyqp.org/
* All are welcome: US, Canada, DX

The 2009 NYQP was the first in NY for over 25 years and the response was beyond
our expectations. We look forward to exceeding that in 2010.

The 2010 NYQP. Join us.... just for the fun of it!

Rick W1TY/W2RTY
Paul K2DB/K2NNY

2010 NYQP, October 16, 1400z - 0200z