Re: [RTTY] TX errors

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TX errors
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:24:17 -0500
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 20:46, rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Apparently with all the modern transceivers, dual RX, Split VFOs etc it is
> easy to get confused. Even the UP UP cops can't help some people.

I've done it on my 746Pro - the split lamp is very insignificant.
I've noticed that on the 7600 and 7700, the split indicator is HUGE
and right above the main display.  Apparently the folks at Icom have
been listening to the pile-ups, too.

I haven't been doing much calling myself because, despite what the
cluster says, I'm not hearing the PJs much.  :-(