[RTTY] Mistake...again

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Mistake...again
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:31:52 -0400
Sorry folks,
I was just in the PJ7E  20M pileup and when I switched the antenns to see if I
could get through I have obviously took out the SPLIT...So I have made a fool
of myself calling on his freq. The policeman said UP UP but I thought he was
calling me ...and continued until I finally realized what was going on. Sorry
if this caused frustration. He went for dinner and so should I , I think.
GL in the pileups and my apologies again,

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/