Re: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:39:28 -0700
This is one of those rare cases where "the innocent gets punished" because
log checking assumes the sending station is "correct" and judges the
receiving station against that.  If the sending station logs something
different than what they actually sent (and, the receiving station logged
the sent exchange, as sent, correctly) then the receiving station gets
dinged even though they copied perfectly.

Ed - W0YK