[RTTY] WX4TM (SK)

To: <jwin2485@bellsouth.net>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WX4TM (SK)
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:28:30 -0700
Sorry to hear of the death of Tom, WX4TM.  I had never met Tom personally,
but over the years we had exchanged contest reports.  Our prayers and
sympathy go out to Tom's family.

Dick
W0RAA

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 05:23:42 -0800 (PST)
From: John Wingard <jwin2485@bellsouth.net>
To: RTTY@contesting.com

Just a brief note for the RTTY contesters on the list here.....

Tom Moore, WX4TM, passed away Sunday, November 14th after a brief battle
with cancer. Until recently, Tom was an active RTTY contester and I thought
that his RTTY friends would like to know. Please keep Tom's XYL Mary, WX4MM,
and the rest of their family in your prayers.

73 de John, WB4GLJ