Re: [RTTY] WX4TM (SK)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WX4TM (SK)
From: "Charles Morrison" <cmorrison@lusfiber.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:32:32 -0600
> From: John Wingard <jwin2485@bellsouth.net>
> Subject: [RTTY] WX4TM (SK)
> To: RTTY@contesting.com
>
> Just a brief note for the RTTY contesters on the list here.....
>
> Tom Moore, WX4TM, passed away Sunday, November 14th after a brief battle
> with cancer. Until recently, Tom was an active RTTY contester and I
thought
> that his RTTY friends would like to know. Please keep Tom's XYL Mary,
WX4MM,
> and the rest of their family in your prayers.
>
> 73 de John, WB4GLJ

I never make a habit of replying to things such as this to the reflector,
but I feel great sorrow in hearing that Tom has passed on.  Although we
didn't keep in constant contact, Tom was very instrumental in me getting
started in RTTY contesting.  He was a great cheerleader when I won my first
NAQP, and always quick to reply to question emails that I'd send.  Once we
formed the Louisiana Contest Club, I'd always hoped to get Tom on a team
with us for at least one NAQP, but I guess that will just have to wait.

Tom was always quick to say Hi when I'd run into him in Dayton, and I will
definitely miss seeing him when we return next year.

Charlie
KI5XP