Re: [RTTY] Is there a "clear received text window" macro?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is there a "clear received text window" macro?
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 02:01:36 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 01:18:39 +0000, Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
<ar@dseven.org> wrote:

>Yes, {CLRRX}. See

REPLY:

I have found that if you use {CLRRX} inside another macro, it is best to
put {END} just before it like this:  {END}{CLRRX}. That ensures that the
rest of the macro will execute first. Also, do not put  {ENC}{CLRRX} in
your F5 macro or it will interfere with the ESM function.

I use it in all my macros other than F5. It's best function is to
prevent text from scrolling up the screen just as you are trying to
click it.

73, Bill W6WRT