Re: [RTTY] Need WY for WAS from ZP9EH

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Need WY for WAS from ZP9EH
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:29:38 +0200
I just had a qso with Allan KO7X from WY for my last state on RTTY. I am
sure that Allan can help you.
Tnx all for the qsos and especially Jim AD1C who helped me a lot offering CO
and finding some stations from WY to help me for the last one...
I applied for the award a few minutes ago.
73 Kostas SV1DPI