Re: [RTTY] "DE" is dead

To: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] "DE" is dead
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:45:59 -0800
I think it's already been stated, but including " CQ " at the end of
your CQ and TU messages is a good idea anyway, as it allows someone
who tunes across your signal during the message to learn that you are
soliciting a new call without having to wait for your next CQ, so...

" CQ RU N6ML N6ML CQ "

would be my recommendation... so someone tuning across me sees "ML
N6ML CQ " and can jump right in...

    ~Iain / N6ML