[RTTY] 22 hours before the contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 22 hours before the contest
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:04:01 -0500 (EST)
I have certainly enjoyed and been greatly amused by the blizzard of email
before the ARRL RTTY Roundup.  I've changed some of my macros based on  the
email to make things better for both me and everyone else.  Thanks  to all
for the comments and advice.

However, as I am not from Delaware, you will never find me sending DE
anywhere in my transmissions.  I sometimes don't send it on CW  either.

I do love my mother, though:  599 MA MA

Good luck to you all.

73,
Kermit, AB1J