Re: [RTTY] Fw: Re: WF1B CTY Update Runtime Error 216

To: w3se@dxer.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Re: WF1B CTY Update Runtime Error 216
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 05:52:33 -0700
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE <w3se@dxer.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Jim, AD1C asked me to forward this here.  I am not a list member so will not
> see list replies.  Any one having the same issue?  I just tried with Ver
> 20100701, and did not receive the error.  The error comes with Ver 20101207.

I wasn't sure I could do this, but I installed DOSBOX and am able to
run WF1B on my Windows 7 PC, at least the country file program (and
RTTY, but no hardware connected etc.)

WF1B 5.02 says there are too many prefixes.  I had thought the limit
was 1700, but it must be less than that.  I'll see how I can fix this
for the next country file release.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us