[RTTY] AL9A M/S HP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] AL9A M/S HP
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:46:41 -0900
                  ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 12:11

------------
   80:    4
   40:   37
   20:  338
   15:  171
   10:    0
------------
Total:  550  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 24  Total Score = 40,700

Club:

Comments:

The bands seemed down for the entire weekend.  I only made one (1) QSO into
EU!
That makes it tough to pad the score.  Oceania was almost entirely JA's,
Africa
was MIA and SA and the Caribbean sparse.  Even NA was tough; missed all the
eastern VE provinces and most of New England, MA and NH being the only
exceptions.  Missed ND and didn't find GA and OK until the last hour!

Compared to last year I was down 110 QSO's, 9 mults, and 14,000 points.  Of
course a trip to the emergency room on Friday to jump start my heart back
into
a regular beat and a nasty head cold that won't quit also contributed to the
general malaise.  Hope next year is significantly better!

73,
Gary AL9A