[RTTY] N1MM and RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM and RU
From: "Roy, K1RY" <k1ry@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:01:20 -0500
Funny thing happened this weekend, I ran N1MM version 10.12.10 Latest Version.

I worked  about 15 MN stations and NONE of them registered as a New Mult, then
a few minutes later worked another and it counted?

This happened a number of times. Another Example worked WA5ZUP on 15, it
counted as a Mult, worked him later on 20 and again it counted as a new Mult?

Anyone else experience this?

Roy K1RY in DE, yeh I have to use DE