[RTTY] Spotting question

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Spotting question
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:10:49 -0500
I ran unassisted without the cluster in this weekends contest. Sunday
between 22:44 and 23:02 I noticed a few stations calling me again on 80m
after I had already worked them on that band. Despite me sending my call at
least 1 additional time to each, they kept sending theirs so I logged them
again. My only guess is that there was a bad spot posted.

I checked DXSummit and searched for my call and there were just 3 from Sat
night:

W1MAW      <http://www.qrz.com/db/W1MAW>      3567.2 K2DSL
<http://www.qrz.com/db/K2DSL>                                    0327
09 Jan   United StatesW4EE       <http://www.qrz.com/db/W4EE>
3567.9 K2DSL        <http://www.qrz.com/db/K2DSL>
              0322 09 Jan   United StatesN2FF
<http://www.qrz.com/db/N2FF>      3565.8 K2DSL
<http://www.qrz.com/db/K2DSL> RTTY                               0321
09 Jan   United States

I checked my log and N2FF posted the correct frequency so I'm guessing
the other two were probably not adjusted properly for their offset.
But my question is if there is a way to see what might have been
spotted between 22:44 and 23:02 Sunday around the frequency of 3580
+/- 1? Any trick on DXSummit or another site to try and find out?
DXWatch also allows searching, but again only by callsign for what I
can find. Any suggestions?

K2DSL - David