[RTTY] Another "macro" suggestion...

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Another "macro" suggestion...
From: Ray Day <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:14:35 -0800
..... to help us "Search and Pouncers"....(and for the true
afficionados of the RTTY game)

How about the CQ-ing station on the QSL/QRZ transmission of the
exchange send, rather than "N6HE QSL W1XXX CQ" send instead "TU N6HE
W1XXX CQ" or "QSL N6HE W1XXX CQ?"

Seems like a minor point, but when the rhythm of the QSO is
established, I can tell when the station I worked is sending to me
and all I want to know is (and quickly) "did I get my info QSL'd?" so
sending TU or QSL first would allow me to quickly slide off looking
for my next victim and yet the CQ-ing station wouldn't be slowed
down. Lots of those 3-seconds periods really add up!!

Don't get me started on the guys that send in this instance ". . . .
. OK RAY . . . I QSL" or some such!

I had a blast with the RU this last weekend - thanks to all the sharp
ops and their dedication to our hobby!

73,
Ray N6HE