Re: [RTTY] Rascal - TS 2000

To: "'clements'" <ve3rcn@cogeco.ca>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rascal - TS 2000
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:09:53 -0600
I am running FSK with a Rascal. If you are using a USB to COM port converter
you MUST run EXT FSK. It is a program that corrects the timing of the USB
port when running FSK. It is installed in the same directory as MMTTY and
when you specify which port MMTTY is to use, there is a EXT FSK option. When
MMTTY is invoked it runs EXT FSK first (you will see it in the taskbar).

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT