[RTTY] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup 4U1WB(AJ3M) Single Op HP
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:17:05 -0500
 I spend most of my weekends during the fall/winter contest season at ice
hockey rinks in VA/MD/PA/NJ because my 12-year old son is on a travel hockey
team. I am glad I had a chance to participate in the Roundup.

 Although it was a part time effort and I had a few problems, I had a good
time operating from the World Bank club station in Washington, DC. Due to
the TL-922A's intermittent problems, I was often running just barefoot. The
TS-940S, too, had intermittent problems. Whenever I used the ten key to
enter a
serial number, it wiped the QSO.

Thank you very much for the QSOs. It was my pleasure to print all the
familiar call signs.
73,

Masa, AJ3M

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: 4U1WB
Operator(s): AJ3M
Station: 4U1WB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  80:
  40:  128
  20:  204
  15:   56
  10:
------------
Total:  388  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 16  Total Score = 26,384

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Equipment and Software:
WriteLog + MMTTY
DXP38