[RTTY] 2011 RTTY Round-Up -- Entering Log question

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2011 RTTY Round-Up -- Entering Log question
From: Richard Cariello <rlcariello@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:42:47 -0500
I operated during the 2011 RTTY Round-Up as a single operator using a
DX-Cluster for spot information - low power - all bands.
The information I am reading states I will be entered as a MULTI-SINGLE station.
Submitting logs with Category: MULTI-ONE  I get listed as MULTI-OP.
Submitting logs with Category: MULTI-SINGLE I get listed as SINGLE OP.
In all entries I am listed as POWER-LOW ASSISTED

I have not seen any of my entry attempts listed as MULTI-SINGLE which is the
category I want to be placed in.

What should I place in the Category line?