Re: [RTTY] This weekends Contest (BARTG SPRINT)

To: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] This weekends Contest (BARTG SPRINT)
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:04:37 -0800 (PST)
Alice the DX Ferret is deaf, so she was very happy when I introduced her to the
digital modes!  She likes to walk all over my keyboard.  I'm working on getting
her to just hit the macro keys when I signal her to.  It's not working out too
well!

I'll be out of town visiting this weekend but will have my K2/100 with me.
Probably just QRP this weekend.  That way I only have to lug the 2 lb power
supply with me instead of the 20 lb supply.

73 - Ken