Re: [RTTY] PRO III and RITTY

To: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PRO III and RITTY
From: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:21:07 -0600
RIck,

Your message reminded me of when I was doing machine RTTY in the 1980s and
we moved into a house with hardwood floors. You might guess what is coming
next. Until I could get some carpet padding underneath the machine, my
licensed OM- but not really into the hobby- was not pleased at the beautiful
sounds coming from my Model 32ASR.

I can't imagine why.

73,

Cheryl, AA4YL