Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Issues

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Issues
From: "Anthony J. Cioffi \(N2KI\)" <n2ki@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:07:47 -0500
I've been getting the userpara.ini error for a long time but clicked ok and
the program runs without any ill effects.  I was never able to find a way to
fix it.  However, I will point out that it does not happen all the time.  I
have had the issue on a WinXP Pro SP3 system and currently experience it on
a Win 7 64 bit OS.

Anthony - N2KI
 www.n2ki.com