[RTTY] N2KI - BARTG-SPRINT

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N2KI - BARTG-SPRINT
From: "Anthony J. Cioffi \(N2KI\)" <n2ki@amsat.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:55:09 -0500
Call: N2KI
Operator(s): N2KI
Station: N2KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   68   68
   40:  261  261
   20:  280  280
   15:   66   66
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  675  675  Mults = 69  Total Score = 279,036

Club: None

Comments:

CATEGORY-TIME: 24-HOURS
CLAIMED-SCORE: 279036
CLUB: None
CONTEST: BARTG-SPRINT
CREATED-BY: WriteLog V10.81F
OPERATORS: N2KI

Equipment:
FT1000MP
Optibeam 12-4 (10,15,20,40)
Ameritron AL811-H
Writelog(v10.81) & a very powerful gaming computer with Win7 64bit Pro.
Operation time: 1200z to 0400z

Despite the extreme cold temperatures here, the shack was quite warm; and so
was the antenna come to think of it.  All kidding aside, it was very
enjoyable.
 I did not find any exchange issues other than stations that would send the
serial number without their call sign.  That would cause a delay in
exchanges.
 I made a number of new contacts on 40 and 80.

All the equipment performed flawlessly.

Thank you for all the QSO's.

Tony - N2KI (BARTG# 8542)