[RTTY] Bartg Sprint K3RWN

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bartg Sprint K3RWN
From: "K3RWN" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:50:27 -0500
280 Qs - 35840 score.  SOE entry.

I entered as SOE so I could test my SO2R setup with the addition of SO2V on
the K3.  WL handles this setup nicely, however the operator (ME) had a few
issues getting comfortable with it.  I made a few mistakes and missed
entering a few Qs in the log, but all in all it was a blast.

I used the AA6YQ profile on my CLONE receive copy of MMTTY and it really
worked well.  I logged 12 Qs that would have required a repeat with out it.

I need to apologize to P40YL as I started calling CQ on her freq after I
worked her.  (by mistake) Then the computer hung and it continued to send CQ
until I powered off the radio.

All in all a great time.  I actually had some really nice runs on 40/80m
late last night.

Go Steelers

Rich