[RTTY] Kenwood TS-950S

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Kenwood TS-950S
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 01:03:28 GMT
Has anyone used or is using a 950S on RTTY?  If so what type of interface are
you using and how did you connect from computer to radio?
I tried a 940S on RTTY but didn't have very good luck in doing so and a friend
tried as well so he just sold the radio.
Also how does the 950S compare with some on the new radios?  I'm thinking of
trying one of these so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nick
W4GKM