[RTTY] CQ WPX 2011 M/S VC2SU

To: rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WPX 2011 M/S VC2SU
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:13:43 -0500
Hi all,

we had a good time this weekend. The bands were in good shape and the station
performed well despite loosing one amp early saturday morning. We then used
100W for S&P operation.
First time in  M/S and altho I appreciate the new experience I cannot say this
is a class that I'd like to run again in the future.  I think M/2 is probably
more suited to my personal taste. I wanted Daniel ve2sb who was kind enough to
accept my invitation to have some fun while his own station is being rebuilt.
He did a wondeful job having to learn N1MM software from scratch while
operating the contest. We thank everybody for putting up with our mistakes
during the test and apologize for any inconveniece this might have caused.
All Qs were very appreciated and we look forward to seing everybody again
soon!! Congratulaion to all the participants for making this a very special
weekend!
Happy St-Valentine's Day (not during the contest this year :)
So here's what we managed despite all....

VC2SU
Contest: CQ WW RTTY WPX CONTEST
Class: M/S HP
QTH: QC